One Capital Way
Pennington, NJ 08534
Opened in 2011, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell is located on a 165-acre parcel of property situated on the east side of Scotch Road in Hopewell Township and conveniently located right off exit 73 on I-295. Designed to optimize patient care, the hospital features all private rooms for greater comfort and improved care. The hospital is linked by an atrium to a building that houses physician offices, allowing patients easy access between physician offices and the hospital.
Some of the specialized medical services offered at the hospital include:
- Cancer Center
- Capital Institute for Neurosciences
- Center for Digestive Health
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- daVinci® Robotic Surgery
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Metabolic & Weight Loss Center
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Specialized Emergency Pediatric Care
- Pediatric Inpatient Care
- Interventional Radiology & Radiology
- Adult Emergency Services
- Josephine Plumeri Birthing Center (including maternal fetal medicine, level III neonatal intensive care, labor and delivery, postpartum and other maternity services)
The hospital and attached medical office building has an environmentally friendly design based on the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating SystemTM (LEED). In 2012, Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell was awarded LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute. This design includes roof gardens that recycle rainwater, technologies that reduce heating and cooling requirements and patient rooms with ample sunlight and beautiful views.
Every part of Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell was built with the patient experience in mind. This medical center transforms the way health care is delivered by providing amenities that take care of you so you can take care of your health needs or those of your loved ones.