Capital Health has an arsenal of the most state-of-the-art radiology services in the region. As the region’s leader in diagnostic and treatment technology, Capital Health was the first to offer full-time, onsite PET/CT technology and recently became the first hospital in the country to offer the Discovery* NM 750b molecular breast imaging device at Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell.
Our imaging suites at all three main Capital Health locations boast the most advanced equipment available, including:
- MAGNETOM® Skyra 3T MRI that uses the largest bore size available and shortest tube length to perform high quality images with less patient anxiety and greater comfort.
- SOMATOM® Definition AS CT scan that overcomes limitations of conventional systems with a larger bore diameter and table load capacity as well as full on-site system upgrade ability guaranteeing high quality images with the lowest radiation dose possible.
Both machines perform much faster, deliver images with far greater clarity than the equipment that is standard in most other hospital settings, minimizes discomfort for patients – and most importantly – maximizes detail for the physicians who read its results.
Our locations offer patients amenities unlike any other outpatient testing center in the region. For example, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell features:
- Free Valet Parking
- Cascade Café
- Oasis Spa at Hopewell
- WiFi lounges
In addition, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell also features our Women's Imaging Center, which combines advanced imaging with a soothing, private suite that's just for women and designed to promote healing. Heated robes and gowns as well as complimentary spa services are available to patients at the Center.
And as great as the technology is, our physicians and staff make the difference in saving lives. Our full-time board certified radiologists are trained in all aspects of radiology including interventional radiology, body imaging, nuclear medicine, mammography, molecular breast imaging, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and bone densitometry.
Our Radiology Department holds accreditations from four organizations, proving that Capital Health is a quality leader in the field of diagnostic imaging. With our next generation technologies, expertise, and continuous upgrades, Capital Health is clearly the digital hospital of the new century.
- State of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Environmental Radiation
- CT Scan
- Diagnostic X-Ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology
- Mammographic Quality Standard Act (Federal)