Capital Health Surgical Group - Vascular Surgery
Two Capital Way, Suite 456
Pennington, NJ 08534
Capital Health Surgical Group - Vascular Surgery
|1993 – 1995||B.S.||Pennsylvania State University (Science)|
|1995 – 1999||M.D.||Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA|
|1999 - 2000||Internship, General Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital|
|2000 - 2005||Residency, General Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital|
|2005 - 2006||Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia|
|2006||American Board of Surgery|
|2007||American Board of Surgery Certificate in Vascular Surgery|
|1995||Phi Beta Kappa Honorary Fraternity|
|1998||Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society|
|2005||Student Teaching Award|
|2005||Goracci Teaching Award|
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow 2005-present)
- Society for Vascular Surgery (Member 2006-present)
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery (Member 2007-present)
- High Point Medical Society (Member (2007-present)
- Philadelphia College of Surgeons (2010-present)
- Association for Academic Surgery (2009-Present)
- Delaware Valley Vascular Society (2009-present)
- Peripheral Vascular Society (2010-present)
- Eastern Vascular Society (2010-present)
- January 31, 2009 “Update on Vascular Surgery in 2009” - North Carolina Foot and Ankle Society
- November 2010 “Complex Problems in Vascular Surgery” – Methodist Hospital Grand Rounds, Philadelphia, PA.
- Hall H, Moudgill N, Kahn M, Eisenberg J, Rao A, DiMuzio P. An unusual presentation of venous TOS. Ann Vasc Surg 2011. In Press
- Eisenberg JA, Calligaro KD, Kolakowski S, Doerr KJ, Bennett S, Murtha K, Dougherty MJ. Is balloon angioplasty of peri-anastomotic stenoses of failing peripheral arterial bypasses worthwhile? Vasc and Endovasc Surg 2009:43:346-51.
- Eisenberg JA, Dimuzio PJ, Carabasi RA, Larson R, Lombardi JV. Endovascular Repair of Symptomatic External Carotid Artery Stenosis. J Vasc Surg 2005;42:1210-2.
- Pastuszko P, Eisenberg JA, Diehl JT. Ductus Arteriosus Aneurysm in an Adult Patient Presenting with Hoarseness. J Card Surg 2005; 20:386-388.
- Schaner P, Rosato FE Jr, Tarola NA, Eisenberg J, Abdul-Misih S, Tamburrino J, Popowich DA, Torina PJ, DiMuzio P. Acellular scaffolding for vascular tissue engineering in a canine model. J Surg Res 2003:114:297
- Armenti, V.T., Gertner, G.S., Eisenberg, J.A., McGrory, C.H., Moritz, M.J. The National Transplantation Pregnancy Registry (NTPR): Outcomes Of Pregnancies In Lung Recipients. Presented at the International Congress on Immunosuppression, Orlando, FL, December 1997, Transplant Proc, 30(4):1528-1530, 1998 June.
- Stanley, C., Gottlieb, R., Zager R., Eisenberg, J.A., Richmond, R., Moritz, M.J., Armenti, V.T., Developmental Well Being in Offspring of Women Receiving Cyclosporine Post-Renal Transplant. Transplant Proceedings, 31(1-2):241-2, 1999 Feb-March.
- The role of hypoxia in improving stem cell-mediated therapeutic angiogenesis. Baker J, Zhang P, Fernandez S, Aynardi J, Rao A, Eisenberg J, Tulenko T, DiMuzio P. Delaware Valley Vascular Society (Philadelphia), April 2011
- Robotic-assisted treatment of median arcuate ligament syndrome. Moudgill N, Relles D, Rosato F, Rao A, DiMuzio P, Eisenberg J. Delaware Valley Vascular Society (Philadelphia), April 2011
- Unusual cause of venous hypertension following arteriovenous fistula placement. Chang-Hall H, Moudgill N, Kahn M, Burkhart R, Eisenberg J, Rao A, DiMuzio P. Delaware Valley Vascular Society (Philadelphia), April 2011
- An Interesting Variant of IVC Duplication: Case report and review of the literature Daniel Pineda MD, Neil Moudgill MD, Joshua Eisenberg MD, Paul DiMuzio MD, Atul Rao MD
- Endovascular Management of Ascending Aortic Aneurysm. Neil Moudgill MD, Joshua Eisenberg MD, Daniel Pineda MD, Jared Meshekow MPH, Paul DiMuzio MD, Atul Rao MD
- Is Cervical Block Anesthesia Associated with Fewer Systemic Complications than General Anesthesia During Carotid Endarterectomy? An Analysis of 830 Carotid Endarterectomies Performed at a Single Institution. Eisenberg JA, Calligaro KD, Kolalowski S, Dougherty MJ. Presented at the Delaware Valley Vascular Symposium, Philadelphia, PA 2005.
- Neoadjuvant Chemoradiotherapy with 5-Fluorouracil, Carboplatinum and Paclitaxel Dramatically Improves Survival in Patients with Clinical Stage II and II Carcinoma of the Distal Esophagus and GE Junction Compared to Surgery Alone. Saluvoy, S, Rosatoe, FE, Cowan, S, Eisenberg, JA, Berger, AC, Kairys, JC, Anne, RP, Mitchell, E, Rose, L, Curran, W, Cohn, Hem Rosato, EL. Presented at the Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, Hollywood, Fl, January 2005.
- Developmental Expression of Calcineurin in the Mouse Brain. L.M. Eisenman, J.A. Eisenberg, G. Weisbach, M.J. Moritz, V.T. Armenti, Presented at The Society for Neuroscience, Los Angeles, CA, November 1998.
- National Transplantation Pregnancy Registry (NTPR): Use Of Muronab-CD3 (OKT3) During Pregnancy In Female Transplant Recipients. Eisenberg, J.A., Armenti, V.T., McGrory, C.H., Gaughan, W.J., Radomski, J.S., Moritz, M.J. Presented at the 16th Annual Meeting ASTP, Chicago, IL, May 1997.
- National Transplantation Pregnancy Registry: Outcomes of Pregnancies In Female Recipients and Pregnancies Fathered by Male Recipients on the Three New Maintenance Immunosuppressives. Armenti, V.T., Eisenberg, J.A., McGrory, C.H., Gaughan, W.J., Radomski, J.S., Moritz, M.J. Presented at the 16th Annual Meeting ASTP, Chicago, IL, May 1997.
- The Effect of Transplant to Conception Interval on Outcomes of Pregnancies in Female Liver Transplant Recipients. Radomski, J.S., Armenti, V.T., Cater, J.R., Eisenberg, J.A., Jarrell, B.E., Moritz, M.J. Presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting ASTS, Chicago, IL, May 1997.
- Calcineurin Expression in the Mouse Brain: A Developmental Study. Eisenberg, J.A., Eisenman, L.M., Armenti, V.T. Presented at Sigma Xi Student Research Day, Philadelphia, PA, March 1997.