Current compensation for Capital Health Transitional Year Residents is $62,917.34.
- Health and dental insurance beginning on first day of the month after hire date (resident shares cost, immediate family can also be covered)
- Disability insurance (resident shares cost)
- Carebridge Employee Assistance Program for assistance with work/life issues (no cost to resident)
- Malpractice insurance
- Book allowance
- Membership with national organization of your choice based on future specialty training (up to $125)
- Support for presentation at regional or national conferences ($1,500 allowance)
- White coats with customized name and Capital Health logo
- Free parking
- Business cards
- Lunch while attending didactic sessions Monday through Friday
- Meal allowance
Capital Health employees receive a wide variety of discounts on services and items including cell phone service, large purchases for the home, entertainment and travel.