The facilities and collections of the Health Sciences Libraries of Capital Health are available to all physicians and employees of Capital Health. Area health professionals and students may use the facilities but may not remove materials from the library.
- Computerized literature searching.
- Copies of requested articles (Following guidelines set by the United States copyright law.)
- Retrieval of articles and books from other libraries.
- Answers to miscellaneous reference questions.
- Telefax transmission for retrieval of information needed quickly.
- Assistance with use of CD-ROM databases.
- Assistance with use of the Internet.
- Books circulate for two weeks. Books on reference do not circulate.
- Journals do not circulate. "Clinics" and monographs circulate for one week.
- Audiocassettes circulate for one week.
- Videocassettes circulate for one week.
- Renewals are limited to one 2-week period within any six-month period.
- Replacement costs of lost items must be paid by anyone responsible for the loss of any library materials.
- Return of library materials may be made at the circulation desk or in the book returns which are located outside of each library.