Current compensation for Capital Health Internal Medicine Residents
|Level of Training||Annual Salary|
- Health and Dental Insurance beginning on first day of residency (Resident shares cost, immediate family can also be covered)
- Disability Insurance (Resident shares cost)
- Carebridge Employee Assistance Program for assistance with work/life issues (No cost to resident)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Yearly book allowance
- Paid New Jersey America College of Physician (ACP) dues annually.
- Reimbursement for attending local ACP Conference.
- White coats annually with customized name and Capital Health logo.
- Free parking
- Business cards
- Lunch while attending didactic sessions Monday through Friday
- Stipend for meal while on night shift
- Board Review Course in PGY3 – Residents are reimbursed for Board Review Course upon successfully completing Board Certification exam in graduation year
- Residents who present at regional or national conferences receive support toward travel and expenses
Capital Health employees receive a wide variety of discounts on services and items including cell phone service, large purchases for the home, entertainment and travel.