Application Instructions for Residents
Welcome to the Capital Health Emergency Medicine Residency application process. We participate in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). Once the applications have been reviewed, selected applicants will be invited via email to interview. Positions are offered through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
In order for your application to considered and reviewed, please make sure to include the following:
- Two letters of recommendation including one SLOE
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- Official USMLE/COMLEX transcripts
- Dean’s letter
Here’s what to expect when you have been invited to interview with us:
- You will have interviews with the program director, associate program director, and a core faculty member.
- In addition to your interview, you will tour both of our hospitals: Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
- Because of restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we may be required to conduct our interviews virtually. Should this be the case, video tours of our program will be made available to you. We all hope to get through this soon and see you in person!
Please contact us at any time if you have any questions regarding your interview day.