Capital Health Family Medicine Residency Program only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). We will begin accepting applications for the six PGY1 positions based on the ERAS timeline for the year. Once the applications have been reviewed, selected applicants will be invited via e-mail to interview. Positions are offered through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
ACGME number: 1203300692
- Enroll in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) match
- Be graduating from or be a graduate of a medical college accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME), American Osteopathic Association (AOA), or an International Medical School with formal US clinical rotation training.
- Have graduated medical school within three (3) years of applying for residency.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident (green card holder). We do not accept or sponsor visas. Applications with a valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD) will be reviewed and invited, pending other aspects of the application.
Application must include:
- Dean’s letter of recommendation
- Medical school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the past 24 months)
- USMLE/COMLEX scores - Applicants are encouraged to complete USMLE or COMLEX Steps 1 & 2 (CK & CS), prior to an interview.
- ECFMG certification, if applicable
- Personal statement
If transferring from another program, applicant must have at least three years of remaining Medicare funding for residency training.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.