Here are some links to organizations that offer information on quality performance for Capital Health and other hospitals.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- The Joint Commission (Quality Check for Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell and Quality Check for Capital Health Regional Medical Center)
- Hospital Compare (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- The Leapfrog Group
- Hospital Quality Alliance (HQA)
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS)
- New Jersey Patient Safety Initiative
- New Jersey Hospital Association—NJ Hospital Care Compare
- The National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN)
- The New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services Hospital Performance Report
- Magnet Recognition Program (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
Magnet Recognition is awarded for nursing excellence by The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the world's largest and most prestigious nurse credentialing organization.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With the Guidelines® Program (Current List of Recognized Hospitals)
Capital Health has earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award. To receive the Get with the Guidelines award, Capital Health achieved 85 percent or higher adherence to all Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Achievement indicators for two or more consecutive 12-month intervals and achieved 75 percent or higher compliance with six of 10 Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Quality Measures, which are reporting initiatives to measure quality of care. Capital Health consistently exceeded these standards.
Capital Health also has also been recognized as a recipient of the association’s Target: Stroke Honor Roll, for improving stroke care. Hospitals are recognized on the Target: Stroke Honor Roll for using clot-busting medications (rt-PA) quickly (within 60 minutes of arrival to the hospital).