The Maternal Fetal Medicine practice is a multidisciplinary team consisting of two board certified perinatologists, master's-prepared genetic counselors, advanced practice and registered nurses, a certified diabetic educator, and registered sonographers who provide support services to the obstetric and gynecologic providers in our community.
If you are making your first appointment with our Maternal Fetal Medicine practice, click here to complete and print our forms prior to your visit. Call us at 609-537-7252 if you have any questions.
- Consultative services for every aspect of a patient's care from preconception to postpartum for the high- risk patient with medical, obstetric and genetic risks.
- Comprehensive ultrasound services for all pregnant women to include first trimester screening, detailed anatomy scans, growth and fetal well-being evaluations.
- Genetic counseling and chromosome screening and testing via fetal DNA in maternal serum, nuchal translucency screening ,CVS, and amniocentesis (available at both Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.)
- Nutrition counseling and diabetic management by our certified diabetic educator who provides ongoing management and support for women with both pre-existing and gestational diabetes.
- Fetal ECHO services provided by a pediatric cardiologist at Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell to evaluate babies at risk for heart abnormalities.
- AIUM accredited practice and certified sonographers dedicated to the performance of professional and comprehensive ultrasounds to meet the particular needs of all our patients.