Skip to main content
- Residents are afforded the opportunity to complete a yearlong Teaching Certificate Program offered by the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers University.
- Residents respond to medical emergencies throughout the year. Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support certifications are attained.
- Residents are relied upon to participate in and support student activities throughout the year.
- Participation in a variety of community health events.
- Residents will participate in all clinical consultative services offered by the Pharmacy Department, including geriatric trauma, pain management and medication dosing consultations.