Skip to main content
- Residents are afforded the opportunity to complete a yearlong teaching certificate program offered by the Ernest Mario school of Pharmacy at Rutgers University.
- Residents are also encouraged to complete an ACPE accredited continuing education program at a state pharmaceutical organization meeting.
- Residents respond to medical emergencies throughout the year. Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support certifications are attained.
- Participation in a variety of community health events.
- Residents participate in all clinical consultative services offered by the Department of Pharmacy, including geriatric trauma, pain management and medication dosing consultations.