Capital Health offers two PGY1 residency positions annually.
Applicants are eligible for the program if they:
- Graduated from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Are a US citizen or legal resident
- Are eligible for pharmacy licensure in the state of New Jersey
All candidates must submit the following materials via PHORCAS on or before January 5th of each calendar year:
- Official transcript of pharmacy curriculum
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter/letter of interest
- Three professional recommendations
- Completed PHORCAS application form
Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Capital Health will contact candidates as selected by the program on the merits of their application for interview.
Capital Health complies with all the contracted provisions of the National Match program administered by ASHP.
Program Match Number: 198413