Capital Health is located in Mercer County, NJ, home of the state capital in Trenton. We are approximately 1 hour from downtown Philadelphia, PA and 1.5 hours (by car) from Manhattan, NY. There are numerous suburban communities with a variety of housing options and attractions within a 20-mile radius of Capital Health.
- Grounds For Sculpture (Hamilton, NJ)
- Lambertville, NJ/New Hope, PA—vibrant downtown and arts scene
- Mercer County Park (West Windsor, Hamilton, and Lawrence townships)
- Pocono Mountains /Appalachian Trail and Jersey Shore are approximately 1 - 2 hours away
- Princeton University and downtown Princeton/McCarter Theatre Center
- Terhune Orchards and Winery (Princeton, NJ)
- Tyler State Park (Newtown, PA)
- New Jersey: Ewing, Lawrence, Hopewell, and Hamilton Townships in Mercer County
- Pennsylvania: Fairless Hills, Levittown, Morrisville, Yardley, and Newtown in Bucks County
Train: NJ Transit runs from Trenton, Hamilton, and Princeton Junction stations daily in to New York’s Penn Station (approximately 1 hour). SEPTA runs daily from Trenton to Philadelphia’s 30th Street Station (approximately 30 minutes).
Airports: Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Philadelphia International Airport (PHL).