Approved diagnoses that are appropriate for referral to our Vascular Rehabilitation Program include:
- Atherosclerosis of native arteries and/or bypass grafts with intermittent claudication (ICD-10: I70.21, I70.31, I70.61 and I70.71)
- The patient must be experiencing classic claudication or intermittent claudication at time of referral
Call 609-537-6420 to schedule an appointment.
If you are referring a patient to our Vascular Rehabilitation Program at Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell, please send us the following:
- Most recent encounter summary
- Results of vascular studies completed
- Medication list
- Lipid profile
You can send your patient’s paperwork to us through:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Fax: 609-537-6425
Call 609-537-6420 if you have any questions about scheduling an appointment.