Here is a list of approved diagnoses that are appropriate for referral to the new Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, located at Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell.
- Acute myocardial infarction within the preceding 12 months
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Current stable angina pectoris
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty or stenting
- Heart or heart-lung transplant
- Stable, chronic heart failure (defined as patients with left ventricular ejection fraction of 35% or less and New York Heart Association (NYHA) class II to IV symptoms despite being on optimal heart failure therapy for at least six weeks)
Call 609-537-6420 to schedule an appointment.
If you are referring a patient to our Cardiac Rehabilitation Center at Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell, please send us the following:
- Discharge summary
- Cardiac catheterization report
- Lipid profile
- Medication list
- Recent stress test
You can send your patient’s paperwork to us through:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Fax: 609-537-6425
Call 609-537-6420 if you have any questions about scheduling an appointment.