Over the years, the Auxiliary has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to support our doctors and nurses and to enrich the hospital experience for all Capital Health patients.
Some of our larger fundraising pledges include:
- More than $300,000 for nurse education.
- $400,000 for bedside charting computers in patient rooms.
- $500,000 for radiation oncology.
- $430,000 for all art installations in the hospital, including patient rooms.
- $5,000 for privacy screens, wheelchairs, and special communication devices for children.
- $10,000 for medical equipment to assist our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Healthstart Prenatal Clinic and Pediatric Clinic.
- $50,000 in grants.