Listed below is information designed to help you prepare for your visit. If you should need additional information, please feel free to call us at 609-537-7081.
Capital Health accepts most major insurances. Please contact your insurance company to see if Capital Health is a participating provider.
Diabetes Education at Capital Health is held at Capital Health - Hamilton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. Ample parking is available free of charge. Click below for directions.
Schedule your participation in Diabetes Education
To schedule your participation in the Diabetes Education program at Capital Health, please call 609-537-7081, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
What to bring
To help expedite the registration process, please provide the following information that applies to your service.
- This will ensure the proper spelling of your name and your correct date of birth.
- Examples of acceptable forms of ID include Social Security Card, valid driver's license, or valid photo ID. Please note: an insurance card is not a legal form of ID.
- Insurance information
- Health insurance cards - primary and secondary insurance cards
- Insurance billing address
- Referral Information
- Physician referral or prescription