- Experienced in providing care for adolescents and adults
- Internal Medicine – Board Certified
- Adolescent Medicine – Board Certified
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship and Primary Care Internal Medicine Residency: New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
- Adolescent Medicine Fellowship: New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia, New York, NY
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians and member of the Society of General Internal Medicine, the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine, and the Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Medical Society
Click here for a list of accepted insurances at Capital Health Primary Care - Princeton.