- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Residency: Lankenau Medical Center, Wynewood, PA
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the American College of Physicians
Dr. Vanni is board certified in internal medicine and sees patient 18 years and older with a focus on young adults and preventative medicine. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA and completed his internal medicine residency at Lankenau Medical Center in Wynewood, PA. Dr. Vanni is a clinical assistant professor at the Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine and a member of the American Osteopathic Association and the American College of Physicians.