Oasis Salon & Wellness Spa offers the following cancer care services:
- Just For You Center – wig and accessory boutique
- Eyebrows – included with wig services
- Post-surgical bras
- MLD – manual lymph drainage
- Special protocol for all services for those with weakened immune systems
- Massages to promote stress reduction and pain management
- Daisy makeover
- Oncology massage
- Neroli facial
- Bedside services
Call 609-537-6544 for more information about these services or to schedule an appointment.
Our oncology massage therapists take part in yearly trainings and certifications. The following is a list of some of the ongoing oncology trainings and certifications acquired. You will be helped with the highest level of care based on the latest knowledge and techniques.
- MLD - manual lymph drainage therapy
- Oncology massage training
- Unite for her oncology training
- Oncology massage postsurgical and facial connective tissue considerations
- Massage therapy and cancer pain
- Reiki level 1 and 2
- Craniosacral massage
- Lomi Lomi massage
Massage and Integrative Treatments for Capital Health Cancer Center Patients
We are bringing integrative therapies directly to you! Capital Health Cancer Center patients actively receiving infusion treatments or radiation treatments can now take advantage of free, complementary therapies provided by Oasis Salon and Wellness Spa during their infusion or radiation sessions. The use of integrative therapies may improve your mood and provide relaxation. They are often used along with standard medical care to help manage the symptoms and side effects of cancer treatments.
- Comfort massage with heated neck wrap and choice of (hand, arm, or scalp massage)
For more information or to schedule your treatments, call 609-537-6544.
Click here for more information about our services for patients receiving infusion treatments.
Click here for more information about our services for patients receiving radiation treatments.