Corporate Rehabilitation Services (CRS), a department of Capital Health , is a well-established provider of orthopaedic and work injury rehabilitation services in the Mercer County area. CRS is a hospital-owned practice with a strong emphasis on reducing lost time and costs related to work injury. We are committed to enhancing safety and productivity for the benefit of the worker and employer.
Focus of treatment
Back to work, safely trained
- Acute injury treatment, often the same day as the injurY
- Rapid, safe progression from therapy to work
- Treatment imitates job dutieS
- BTE Work Simulator: Computerized progressive resistive exercises
- Facilitation of safe posture and body alignment throughout program
- High quality care: Excellent therapist to patient ratios
- Customized individual patient programs
- Acute orthopaedic treatment
- Certified hand therapy services
- Work Simulation/Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE
- Independent post-therapy workout program
- Back School lectures/workshops
- Computer station safety workshops
- Job analysis services
- Low-cost injury prevention solutions
- Committed to highest level of professional credentialing
- All therapists maintain professional licensure/certification
- Board certified hand therapists
- Certified Isernhagen FCE provider
- Ongoing training of staff in expert courses
- Membership in APTA, AOTA, ASHT, IWSN
CRS is a preferred provider for many worker's compensation insurers as well as private insurers.
We're located in the same facility as The Capital Health Corporate Health Center, located at 832 Brunswick Avenue in Trenton, NJ (adjacent to Capital Health Regional Medical Center). Corporate Health physicians are also on-site for consultation and parking is close and convenient.
Physical Therapy: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Occupational Therapy: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please call Corporate Rehabilitation at 609-278-5482 for details.
We work to accommodate employee and employer work schedules. Free patient transportation may be available locally by appointment.