Click here to see Trish Tatrai speak about her role as breast health navigator at the Center for Comprehensive Breast Care.
There are few challenges in life as daunting as a breast cancer diagnosis. That’s why the Center for Comprehensive Breast Care assigns every patient a certified personal Breast Health Navigator, a specially trained oncology nurse who will be by your side from an initial diagnosis through every phase of treatment.
Our personal Breast Health Navigator is Trish Tatrai, RN, MS, OCN, CBCN. Trish is has been coordinating cancer care and providing education and support to cancer patients for over 30 years. She is a Certified Breast Care Nurse who has implemented community education programs and facilitated support groups throughout the region. Rely on Trish to:
- Answer your questions and help you understand your breast cancer treatment plan.
- Help to facilitate communication between yourself and your physicians.
- Direct you to local resources and support.
- Help you set up and keep track of all your health care services.
- Help you to get answers to any of your questions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide ongoing support through the Capital Health Survivors Program and other support groups.
The services of the personal Breast Health Navigator are provided at no additional cost to you or your insurance companies. To learn more about the Breast Health Navigation Program, call Trish Tatrai, RN, MS, OCN, CBCN, at 609-537-7485.