To request a medication refill, please ask your pharmacy to contact our office. For routine refill requests, please have your pharmacy call during regular business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.). After hours, all calls for refills should be used for emergencies only.
Please note the following:
- Allow 72 hours for routine refills to be ready at the pharmacy.
- Plan an office visit at least every 12 months so we may evaluate your routine medications, unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
- If you have not had an office visit or bloodwork in the last 6-12 months, you will receive a prescription for a 30-day, short-term refill until your next office visit.
- Please closely track your medication supplies, and call 1-2 weeks in advance for your refills, as needed.
Requesting Medical Records
Access to medical records is protected by federal HIPAA regulations. Copies of records may be released upon receipt of a Records Release form completed by the patient (if over 18 years of age) or parent/legal guardian.
You may obtain the form by utilizing one the following methods:
- For records prior to 4/1/2018, click here.
- For records from 4/1/2018 thru 3/31/2021, please call 215-955-6627. For more information, click here.
- For records after 4/1/2021, contact the office at 215-860-3344.
- Request a Records Release form by calling the office at 215-860-3344.
- Visit the office and ask for a copy of your medical records.
The authorization form must be completed in its entirety or we will be unable to release your records. The completed form can either be mailed to your local office or faxed to your local office. If faxing, please contact your local office to verify the fax number.
If you have a billing question related to any office appointment, testing, or procedure performed at Capital Health Cardiology Specialists – Pheasant Run, please call the Central Billing Office for Capital Health at 609-815-7810.
If you have difficulty with the number above, please call your local office.