Capital Health is an authorized American Heart Association Training Center for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) educational programs. These programs are intended for audiences including the general public as well as healthcare professionals.
Available AHA CPR and ECC courses:
Family & Friends Courses are non-certification informational courses for the general public who are not required to have a certification card or certificate. A participation card is awarded.
- Family & Friends CPR (adult/child)
- Family & Friends CPR (infant)
- Family & Friends First Aid for Children
HeartSaver Courses are for non-healthcare providers in workplace/industry/school settings who are required to have certification. Certification cards for these courses are valid for two years.
- HeartSaver CPR AED
- HeartSaver First Aid
- HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
- HeartSaver Pediatric First Aid
- HeartSaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- HeartSaver Bloodborne Pathogens
Professional Courses are for Healthcare Providers who are required to have certification. Certification cards for these courses are valid for two years.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition & Stabilization (PEARS)
- Airway Management
- ECG & Pharmacology
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- ACLS for Experienced Providers (ACLP EP)
You can also find Friends and Family CPR classes offered by our Community Health Education Department by visiting our classes and events page and searching under Adult Health.
Contact us at: [email protected] or 609-815-7291
Signs or Symptoms of heart attack? Call 9-1-1 immediately.