Can’t come to a childbirth class? We’ll bring it to you! Consider the Understanding Birth eClass your go-to guide for answers you can trust on childbirth. This interactive online course covers essential information on labor and more, and highlights ways partners can help throughout the process. You’ll also get a sense of what labor is really like as you watch several birth stories. You’ll even have an opportunity to create your own birth plan.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 4-6 hours to complete.
eClass chapters include:
- Birth Stories
- Comfort Techniques
- Medical Procedures
- Cesarean Birth
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a birth plan checklist and contraction timer
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
How it works:
Once you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions.
You will have access to the eClass for 90 days and Parent’s Toolbox for 18 months. Unused accounts expire after 90 days of inactivity.
Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.