Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell is located on a 165-acre parcel of property situated on the east side of Scotch Road in Hopewell Township and conveniently located right off exit 3B on I-95 . Designed to optimize patient care, the hospital features all private rooms for greater comfort and improved care. The hospital is linked by an atrium to a building that houses physician offices, allowing patients easy access between physician offices and the hospital.
Some of the specialized medical services offered at the new hospital include:
• Capital Institute for Neurosciences (including one of two hybrid neurosurgical operating rooms with integrated image guidance in the country and the only one in the Delaware Valley)
• Center for Digestive Health
• Advanced Orthopedic Services
• Center for Oncology (including noninvasive procedures using the TrueBeamTM Linear Accelerator)
• CyberKnife® Radiosurgery
• daVinci® Robotic Surgery
• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Specialized Emergency Pediatric Care
• Pediatric Inpatient Care
• Interventional Radiology & Radiology (including a dedicated Women’s Imaging Center and the Somotom® Definition Flash, which provides whole-body scans in under five seconds with less radiation exposure and, in most cases, without sedation)
• Adult Emergency Services
• Josephine Plumeri Birthing Center (including level II nursery, labor and delivery, postpartum and other maternity services)
Every part of Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell was built with the patient experience in mind. This new medical center will transform the way health care is delivered by providing amenities that take care of you so you can take care of your health needs or those of your loved ones.