Click here for a printable PDF flyer.
Millions of Americans endure orthopedic related injuries and often suffer from chronic conditions that deteriorate their joints and cause pain. Our team of specially trained therapists will design an individualized, comprehensive treatment program that maximizes the return of functional mobility.
Do you have any of the following conditions?
- Sprains or strains
- Acute / chronic pain
- Joint surgery / replacement
- Sports-related injury
- Overuse injuries
Therapy may help you to:
- Decrease pain
- Improve strength
- Improve range of motion
- Improve balance
- Understand how to avoid re-injury
- Successful return work and/or sport
Our therapists will design a therapy program especially for you. Therapy may include:
- Pain reduction techniques
- Hands-on therapy using various manual techniques
- Therapeutic exercises to address your specific problems
- Biomechanics and injury prevention
Therapy sessions are generally 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks. Obtain a prescription for therapy from your physician and schedule time for an evaluation so your therapist can listen to your concerns and evaluate your performance.
References: American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases