Sports-Specific Performance Rehabilitation
Click here for a printable PDF flyer.
Whether you are a weekend warrior or a competitive athlete, our Sports-Specific Performance Program provides a personalized rehabilitation approach to get you “back in the game.” We provide individualized treatment plans based on your specific goals. Our approach is a blend of manual and hands-on interventions along with therapeutic and corrective exercises to address muscle imbalances that may prevent optimal performance. Our unique approach will help you recover from injury more quickly and prevent further injury.
Our therapists specialize in:
- Pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Sport-related injuries and injury prevention
- Acute sprains/strains
- Overuse injuries
- Sport-specific exercises and drill to return to sport
Our Sports-Specific Performance Rehabilitation Program includes:
- Functional movement assessment
- Biomechanics evaluation and injury prevention
- Manual and hands-on therapy
- Personalized corrective exercise program
Patients that participate in the Sports-Specific Rehabilitation Program can expect:
- Improved strength and power
- Improved sport-specific areas of function
- Improved biomechanics and future injury prevention
- Return to sport and/or recreational activities
Therapy sessions are generally 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks duration. Home exercises and activities are usually given as homework. Obtain a prescription from your physician and schedule time for an evaluation so your therapist can help address your concerns and evaluate your performance.
References: American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons
National institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases