Welcome to Capital Health Primary Care - Bordentown
We are pleased that you have chosen us as your primary care specialists. Please use this website as a reference to our office policies and practices.
OFFICE RE-OPENING ON MONDAY, MARCH 11
Capital Health Primary Care - Bordentown will be open again on Monday, March 11.
On Wednesday, March 6, our Capital Health Primary Care - Bordentown office (located on One Third Street) closed due to a fallen transformer that caused a phone and electricity outage at our office. During this time, all calls to the Capital Health Primary Care - Bordentown office are being transferred to our sister office, Hamilton Physicians Group. All phones and electricity will be restored in time for the office to re-open on Monday.
Thank you for your understanding during these sudden circumstances.
||Michael S. Arcaro, MD
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Medical School: New Jersey College of Medicine (UMDNJ) - Newark, NJ
- Residency: UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - New Brunswick, NJ
||Maria D. Lugo, MD
- Family Medicine - Board Certified
- Geriatric Medicine
- Medical School: University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Residency: University of Puerto Rico, University District Hospital