- Experienced in providing care for children (ages 8+), adolescents, and adults
- Family Medicine - Board Certified
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Health & Near Eastern Studies - Cornell University
- Medical School: Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine - Stratford, New Jersey
- Family Medicine Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) - Lititz, Pennsylvania
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, the American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine, and the American Board of Family Medicine
- Fluent in English, Hindi, and Urdu
Click here to schedule an appointment online.
Click here for a list of accepted insurances at Capital Health Primary Care - West Windsor.