- Family Medicine - Board Certified
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Family Medicine Residency: Abington-Jefferson Health, Abington, PA
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Dr. Vandergrift is a board certified family medicine physician who sees patients age 13 and up with a focus on adolescents and young adults. She received her medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA and completed her family medicine residency at Abington-Jefferson Health in Abington, PA. As an undergraduate student in biological sciences at Rider University, Dr. Vandergrift performed research in the university’s neuroscience laboratory and co-authored two research papers. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.