- Family Medicine - Board Certified
- Medical School: Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York, NY
- Residency: Abington-Jefferson Health Network, North Penn Family Medical Associates, Lansdale, PA
- Member of the American Board of Family Physicians
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
Before joining Capital Health, Dr. Bonnes practiced with North Penn Family Medical Associates in Lansdale, PA, part of the Abington-Jefferson Health Network. Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Bonnes has office procedure experience in joint aspiration/injection, dermatologic excision and biopsy, incision and drainage of abcesses, women’s health, cryotherapy, and suturing. She completed her residency in family medicine at Abington Memorial Hospital and receieved her medical degree at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine. She also participated in biochemical research with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia for two years prior to medical school.
Dr. Bonnes is active in community service and has volunteered in local health education and service outreach. She also travelled as part of a medical mission to Ghana, Africa.