Capital Health offers prenatal care through Capital Health OB/GYN - Trenton at the Family Health Center, located at 433 Bellevue Avenue, Trenton, NJ.
Prenatal care is the key to a healthier pregnancy and newborn. Studies have shown that women who receive regular prenatal care are more likely to have healthy babies, and to be healthy themselves.
Staffed by six physicians, 11 certified nurse midwives, a nurse practitioner, nurses, social workers, dietitians and outreach workers, Capital Health OB/GYN - Trenton offers:
- Regularly scheduled prenatal exams for both uncomplicated and high-risk pregnancies. Each patient has an assigned registered nurse case manager that follows her throughout her pregnancy and postpartum care.
- 24/7 on-site coverage for deliveries at Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Nutritional counseling and W.I.C. (Women, Infants and Children) referrals.
- Social services including counseling and community resource information regarding issues such as housing, financial assistance, parenting, child care and rehabilitation.
- Medicaid and charity care applications.
- A variety of classes including prepared childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Referrals for home visits.
- Referrals to Maternal-Fetal Medicine for ultrasounds and other testing as needed.
- Delivery in comfortable home-like maternity suites, and an intensive care nursery for babies with special medical needs.
- Bilingual services.
Our office is located on the third floor of the Capital Health Family Health Center at 433 Bellevue Avenue in Trenton, NJ. Our office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
For more information, please call 609-394-4111.