Click here to view the full agenda.
Click here to view or print the conference brochure.
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents, and other clinicians that are involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and support of cancer patients.
- Recognize the indications for endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP
- Describe the surgical technique of robotic-assisted Whipple procedures as treatment for patients with pancreatic cancer
- Explain different types of interventional therapies and their role in cancer treatment
- Explain the evolution of immunotherapy
- Recognize the value of clinical cancer research for improved patient outcomes
- Plan for new innovations in cancer treatment based on their potential to impact patient care and organizational finances
- Discuss critical modalities of treatments for bone and soft tissue sarcoma
- Describe the current management of brain cancer with review of the updated treatment strategies given with the advances in systemic therapies and technologies
- Explain current concepts of dietary counseling in cancer patients
For questions regarding exhibitor opportunities, please contact Unique Meetings at 240-463-1939 or email [email protected].
Maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category I CreditsTM or 7.25 Nursing Contact Hours
Capital Health is accredited by the Medical Society of New Jersey to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Capital Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category I CreditsTM.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Capital Health System is approved as a provider of nursing continuing education development by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (Provider Number P122-8/2021)
This program is approved for 7.25 nursing contact hours. Attendance is required at the entire program to receive credit.
All faculty speakers and planning committee members participating in a Capital Health sponsored activity must disclose relevant financial relationships and/or a conflict of interest. Individual disclosures will be printed in the course syllabus.
Accredited status does not imply endorsement by Capital Health, NJSNA, or ANCC Commission on Accreditation of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this program.