What is the Capital Friends Program?
Capital Friends are people like you who wish to show their commitment, support and dedication to a healthy community. As a member of the Capital Friends Program, you will receive personalized attention by the Development leadership team. Generous donors who make a gift of support of $1,000 or more in a calendar year are invited, along with family members residing in the same household, to join Capital Friends.
Our Special Way of Showing Appreciation to You…
- During business hours Monday through Friday, a member of the Office of Development team will visit during your stay (if desired). We always check in with the nursing station to see if you are receiving visitors.
- The Office of Development will provide you with a customized Capital Friends gift, including a small portfolio to record important information from your doctors and nurses, a Development card listing important hospital numbers, and discount coupons for the cafeteria.
- Complimentary invitations and publications will be extended to Capital Friends members featuring educational forums and special events.
- When available, tours of Capital Health facilities with introduction to Capital Health Administration and Physicians.
- Your friends in the Office of Development are available and happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your or a loved one’s care. We care about your comfort and well-being and will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
Thank You for Helping to Make a Difference!
Your gift plays a valuable role enabling the continuation of Capital Health’s commitment to providing care based upon our core values of Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Teamwork.
Click here to make a gift now!
Click here to download/print our Capital Friends Program brochure.