Discover how prenatal yoga can enhance this amazing transformation in your life. You will learn beneficial yoga positions for the pregnant woman, with emphasis on adapting your yoga practice throughout pregnancy. This practice will help prepare you for childbirth and after.
Some of the benefits are:
- Encourages awareness: pre-labor, labor, birth, and parenting
- Increase flexibility while maintaining muscle tone
- Calming and soothing to the mind, body and spirit
- Increases lung capacity to enable one to take long deep breaths
- Learn poses that can help to relieve discomfort during labor
- Has the potential to aid in a faster recovery after birth
- Supportive environment and bonding with other moms-to-be
Classes will be taught by Leslie Hadley, ERYT, RPYT, CHHC. Leslie has been teaching yoga since 1998. She has been teaching prenatal yoga since 2002 and also has developed a Yoga Alliance-approved prenatal teacher training program.
Bring your yoga mat. You will be asked to complete a release form at your first class.