Capital Health Benefits
At Capital Health, we offer a flexible benefits program designed to meet your individual needs. Some of the benefits are cost-shared. Others are company-paid or employee-paid.
- Medical- PPO medical plan
- Dental - Choice of two dental options
- Prescription drug plan
- In-House employee pharmacy
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Optional Group Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal Plan
- Work/Life and Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Savings and Retirement Program
- Voluntary Accident, Whole Life, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Total Paid Time-Off Program
Employees and dependents may participate if employed in a budgeted position of at least 40 hours per pay period.