What We Offer
Our medical services are comprehensive and designed to help you prevent illness and achieve overall health and well-being. We take care of patients of all ages - from newborns through elderly - for all primary medical needs. Services we offer include:
- Preventive Medicine - complete physical examinations, screening and health counseling
- Immunizations (click here for information about the New Jersey Immunization Information System in English and Spanish)
- Adult Medicine - diagnosis and treatment of medical illness
- Women's Medicine - gynecologic care, pap smears and menopause counseling
- Geriatric Care - with attention to special problems of the elderly
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone) therapy for opioid dependence - Provided only by Dr. Eric Williams, those who are interested in learning more about this program should call our office and select the "Suboxone" option when prompted.