||Stephen A. Aiello, MD
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Geriatrics - Board Certified
- Holistic and Integrative Medicine - Board Certified
- Medical School: Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Residency: Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA
Stephen Aiello has practiced medicine for over 30 years in Bucks and Mercer counties. Early in his career, he had a private solo practice in the Lahaska/New Hope area and was an emergency room physician at the former Capital Health - Mercer (Mercer Medical Center) in Trenton, NJ. In addition he spent over 30 years as a practicing physician and medical director at Pennswood Village in Newtown, PA.
As an allopathic (western trained) and holistic physician, he is well versed in not only traditional medicine but is comfortable working with homeopathy, acupuncture, hypnosis, nutrients and whole food vitamin supplements, detoxification and many forms of manual medicine. When he is not engaged in the practice of medicine, he can usually be found in his vegetable garden or orchard.