Click on a link below for more information...
- www.ahrq.gov - Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- www.nih.gov - National Institutes of Health
- www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplusf - National Library of Medicine
- www.cdc.gov/travel - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel information
- www.aicr.org - American Institute for Cancer Research provides the latest information on nutrition and cancer including recipes to lower cancer risk.
- www.pcrm.org - Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine promotes preventive medicine through innovative, nutrition based programs and encourages higher standards for ethics and effectiveness in research.
- www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/index.html - National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute disease and conditions index contains information about various diseases as well as many tools such as BP logs, diet logs and exercise plans for self management of various diseases.
Health Education Materials