Primary care and preventive medicine such as annual comprehensive physical examinations, nutrition counseling, fitness programs, immunizations, blood tests, and electrocardiograms are essential to maintaining excellent health. It also provides quick detection for early treatment if an issue does arise.
Comprehensive Healthcare Services Available On-Site at Our Hamilton, New Jersey Campus Include:
Preventive medicine such as annual comprehensive physical examinations, nutrition counseling, immunizations, blood tests, electrocardiograms
• Urgent care such as coughs, colds, headaches, backaches, sprains
• Chronic care such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, depression, anxiety
• Procedures such as skin biopsies, wart and mole removal
Preventive gynecology such as routine annual examinations, breast examinations and Pap smears, contraception and preconception
• Urgent care such as pelvic pain, vaginal discharge, menstrual issues
• Chronic care such as sexual issues, incontinence, menopause
• Procedures such as colonoscopy, endometrial biopsy, intrauterine device (Mirena, Paragard) insertions and removals, Implanon insertions and removals
• Breast Imaging
• Dexa scan (test for Osteoporosis)
• Cardiovascular Stress Test
• Nutrition Counseling
• Lab Tests
Call us today at 609-588-5059 to discuss any health concerns that you may have.