Breast Care, and Only Breast Care.
Dr. Allen and her team treat women with a variety of breast related conditions, either malignant in nature, or cancerous, and benign which can range from masses that are non-cancerous to other conditions.
If you are dealing with breast cancer we work in close coordination with a full team of specialists dedicated to your care. In addition to Dr. Allen, who will serve as your surgical oncology professional, that team will likely include a radiologist, medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, plastic surgeon, our breast navigator, rehabilitation services, and more. We also work with you to coordinate any emotional support services you need as you navigate your diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
Among the Conditions We Treat
- Malignant breast disease to include primary breast cancer (pre-malignant and malignant, inflammatory breast cancer), phyllodes tumors, and palliation
- Breast pain
- Nipple discharge
- High risk breast lesions
- Genetic predisposition to breast cancer
Procedures We Offer
- Mastectomies including nipple/skin sparing mastectomies
- Partial mastectomy
- Prophylactic mastectomy
- Surgical biopsy
- Core biopsy
- Fine needle aspiration (FNA)
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- Duct Excisions
- Clinical breast exam Review of films (MRI, Mammogram, Ultrasound, Molecular breast imaging) in conjunction with radiologists
- Post-surgical follow-up and monitoring
- Genetic testing