Capital Health Outpatient Testing
Among its many advanced medical services, Capital Health offers a wide array of advanced outpatient testing at all three of its main locations - Capital Health Regional Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, and Capital Health - Hamilton. Unique programs like our Central Scheduling (609-394-6695) and dedicated Women’s Imaging Center make it easier to schedule all of your testing in one place. We also offer countless amenities to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
At Capital Health, patients will experience amenities unlike any outpatient testing center in the region. For example, Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell includes:
- Free Valet Parking
- Valley Bistro (food provided by Pennington Quality Market)
- Washington Crossing Coffee Company
- Cascade Café
- Oasis Spa at Hopewell
- WiFi lounges
Also, our Women’s Imaging Center combines advanced imaging with a soothing, private suite that’s just for women and designed to promote healing. Heated robes and gowns as well as complimentary spa services are available to patients at the Center.
Capital Health uses the most advanced diagnostic equipment available, including some especially noteworthy devices:
- MAGNETOM® Skyra 3T MRI uses the largest bore size available and shortest tube length to perform high quality images with less patient anxiety and greater comfort.
- the first Discovery* NM 750b molecular breast imaging device in the country, a new diagnostic tool that benefits women who are at high risk for or recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
- SOMATOM® Definition AS CT scan overcomes limitations of conventional systems with a larger bore diameter and table load capacity as well as full on-site system upgrade ability guaranteeing high quality images with the lowest radiation dose possible.