Breast Health Navigation Program
Our certified breast health navigator will help guide you through the health care system and ease any fears along the way. She is a specially trained oncology nurse that helps individuals from an initial diagnosis through the course of treatment. The breast health nurse navigator can:
- Answer your questions and help you understand your breast cancer treatment plan.
- Help to facilitate communication between yourself and your physicians.
- Direct you to local resources and support.
- Help you set up and keep track of all your health care services.
- Help you to get answers to any of your questions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides ongoing support through the Capital Health Survivorship Program and other support groups.
This program provides a service to our patients at no additional cost to you or your insurance companies. To learn more about the Breast Health Navigation Program, call Trish Tatrai, RN, MS, OCN, CBCN, clinical manager Cancer Programs and breast navigator at 609-537-7485.