For Referring Physicians & Offices
Here is a list of approved diagnoses that are appropriate for referral to the new Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, located at Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell.
- Acute myocardial infarction within the preceding 12 months
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Current stable angina pectoris
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty or stenting
- Heart or heart-lung transplant
- Stable, chronic heart failure (defined as patients with left ventricular ejection fraction of 35% or less and New York Heart Association (NYHA) class II to IV symptoms despite being on optimal heart failure therapy for at least six weeks)
Call 609.537.6420 to schedule an appointment.
If you are referring a patient to our Cardiac Rehabilitation Center at Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell, please send us the following:
- Discharge summary
- Cardiac catheterization report
- Lipid profile
- Medication list
- Recent stress test
You can send your patient’s paperwork to us through:
Call 609.537.6420 if you have any questions about scheduling an appointment.