Upon completion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate recent technology in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of ischemic stroke.
- Analyze new and ongoing advances in clinical research through late-breaking science and ongoing clinical trials.
- Discuss new research, treatments and interventions with scientists and investigators working in all areas of cerebrovascular disease.
- Examine recent advances in the treatment of cerebral aneurysms.
- Describe treatments and interventions for the management of arteriovenous malformations.