6th Annual National Neuroscience Conference -
Evening of October 22-24, 2014
Bally's, Atlantic City
|Earn up to 11.5 AMA PRA Category l Credits™ or 11.5 Contact Hours
Agenda for the Neuroscience Conference.
Rates for the Neuroscience Conference.
This October, Capital Health will present its 6th Annual National Neurosciences Conference. The conference provides healthcare practitioners the opportunity to learn about advances in neuroscience care from leaders in the field. The program will feature lectures from national leaders in neuro-oncology and pain management, Dr. Roy Patchell and Dr. Ricardo Cruciani. Also hear lectures on hot topics like concussion, neuro-trauma, and cognitive disorders. Breakouts will offer an opportunity to learn more about movement disorders, headaches, autism, neuropsychology, and family centered care. Updates on the latest in cerebrovascular care and neuro nursing, along with spine and neuro intensive care topics, will also be covered.
REGISTER for 6th Annual Neuroscience Conference CLICK HERE
REGISTER FOR BOTH the 6th Annual Neuroscience Conference AND our Neuro-Oncology Conference CLICK HERE
Upon completion of the activity, participants will be able to:
• Describe distinct approaches to improve neuroscience care for neurological patients
• Discuss aspects of a comprehensive critical care assessment for subarachnoid hemorrhage
• Learn the methods that can be used to streamline and expedite care for the stroke patient in an emergency department setting
• Articulate issues providers must address when treating neurologically impaired patients on the battlefield
• Define the importance of In Vivo Biomarker Studies in treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
• Identify Cardiovascular Risk Factors for Stroke and evaluate practices/disease management focused on improved patient outcomes.
• Understand how the use of clinical pathways can improve patient care in the neurologically impaired inpatient
• Learn the latest evidence and research related to endovascular neurosurgery and how this is shaping the treatment options and outcomes for patients
Hotel Accommodations & Rates:
A limited block of guest rooms at a special group rate have been reserved for attendees of this program at Caesers Hotel connected to Bally's (conference location) by walkway. You will have the opportunity to indicate that you would like a room as part of the registration process. Hotel Room Rates are guaranteed until October 3, 2014, based on availability.
*Rate is subject to NJ State tourism fee of $3.00 and a resort assessment fee of $7 per room, per night. Rate includes up to 2 complimentary parking coupons per room for self-parking
||Tues., Oct. 21
|| Wed., Oct. 22
|| Thurs., Oct. 23
|| Fri., Oct. 24
||Sat., Oct. 25
|Premium Room; Centurion Tower
(King or 2 Queens)
|Tribune Suite; Ocean Tower (King)
|Senator Suites; Ocean Tower (King)
PLEASE NOTE: Rates are guaranteed until Friday, October 3, 2014 based on availability in our room block. A credit card is required to hold your reservation. See registration form for further details. For additional information, please contact Unique Meetings at 301-805-9065 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Cancellation Policy
Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing (email@example.com) and received by Unique Meetings prior to October 8. Your refund minus a $75 processing fee will be mailed to you after the conference. Registrants who fail to attend the conference are responsible for the entire fee.
For Further Information
Please contact Unique Meetings at 301-805-9065 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration questions or information regarding hotel accommodations.
Capital Health is accredited by the Medical Society of New Jersey to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Capital Health is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. #P122-5/13-16.