NEUROSCIENCE NURSE PRACTITIONER FELLOWSHIP
Capital Health offers a 12-month Neurosciences Nurse Practitioner Fellowship. Capital Health will accept one new graduate from an accredited NP program or currently licensed Nurse Practitioner for this certificate program.The fellow will work as part of the Capital Institute for Neurosciences.
The twelve month fellowship will cover a broad spectrum of neurosurgery and neurology experiences in the following clinical rotations:
- Outpatient Neurology – 2 months
- Inpatient Neurology – 2 months
- Neurosurgical ICU – 2 months
- Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine – 2 months
- Neurosurgery – 2 months
- Neuroradiology – 1 month
- Endovascular Neurosurgery – 1 month
Clinical rotations will be supplemented with didactic sessions, Grand Rounds, Journal Club and other learning experiences.
Learn more and apply here.