Public Reporting: Stroke Outcomes
Capital Health Recognized as a Top Performing Hospital
In 2013, Capital Health was recognized by The Joint Commission as a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures”, including stroke care. For more information, go to www.jointcommission.org, click on “Quality Check”, and search for Capital Health, New Jersey.
What Our Patients Have to Say
What do our stroke patients tell us about the care they received at Capital Health?
More than 9 out of 10 patients say* that:
- the care they received during the diagnoses of stroke was efficient.
- they received explanations from their physician regarding any tests and treatments that they received.
- the nursing staff was knowledgeable about stroke care.
- the rehabilitation services they received were helpful in their recovery
- they were given information to help them achieve a healthy lifestyle
The information our patients give us about their hospital experience is important to us. We listen carefully and continually use patient feedback in order to make important changes and improvements to our stroke program.
*Data reflects feedback from patients treated for stroke July-December 2012
Public Reporting - Stroke Outcomes
Click here to view public reporting from our Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Click here to view public reporting from our Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell.