Memorial or Tribute Gifts
You may choose to honor or memorialize a friend or loved one by donating to Capital Health. Your gift enables the health system to provide the most comprehensive medical care possible while celebrating the life or accomplishments of others.
Your request for a Memorial or Tribute Gift should include:
- your full name, address, and phone number.
- an indication as to whether the gift is in "Memory of" or in "Honor of."
- the name of the person being memorialized or honored.
- the name and address of the person(s) to whom the acknowledgment should be sent.
An acknowledgment of your gift will be sent to the person (or family of the person) being honored or remembered. The amount of the gift will not be disclosed.
Information for Funeral Directors
Capital Health is committed to improving the health of the community we serve. Families of the recently deceased can request that contributions be made in memory of their loved one.
If someone requests that gifts be made to Capital Health, please follow the following guidelines to insure proper receipt and acknowledgement of these gifts.
- Death notices should state that memorial contributions be made to:
Capital Health Development Office
Two Capital Way
Pennington, NJ 08534
- Please provide the Development Office with the name and address of the family member to whom acknowledgements should be directed.